Thursday, June 4, 2009

Introduction to piece on Critical thinking: Who’s In Who’s Out


For my critical thinking piece of writing I have selected a discussion board called Who’s in Who’s out. I picked this piece because for me it took time to think of how I wanted to say what I said. It brought back some memories that I other wise may have never talked about again. High School was a tough place for me to fit in. In our reading what Emily says'" Sitting on the sidelines now, I can still feel the adolescent loneliness in my guts."(15) This is me and I can relate to this statement. This post was very tough for me and made me realize that high school was tough for other people in the class; it made me not feel so alone. It helped me get passed the hurt I once had growing up. For this I am thankful for taking this class.


No comments:

Post a Comment